Admit it, you like the pun in the title of this blog post.
I know prioritization is important, but what I don’t know is this: How many priorities can I have? Regardless of where they stand at the moment, I want the following things to be a priority in my life:
- Health & Wellness (includes good eating habits, fitness, quality sleep, and weight loss)
- Kicking ass at my job
- Finishing my Ph.D.
- Spending quality time with my husband
- Developing my “side hustle” (writing, speaking, teaching, etc.)
- Eating amazing food at awesome restaurants
- Growing & cooking my own food
So, is this a lucky 7? Or the 7 deadly priorities?
Honestly, I don’t get overwhelmed trying to do it all … I get overwhelmed thinking about doing it all, or writing out a schedule. Maybe Nike is on to something with the whole “just do it” thing…
And with that, I’ll send this idea off to the internet, because done is better than perfect.